All content on the website belongs to ESCOSOLAR company and cannot be used without permission.
WHAT IS AN ESCOSOLAR PROPOSAL?
EscoSolar Company Cluster
- ESCOSOLAR is an authorized Business Development and Management Platform that implements rooftop plant projects based on the ESCO model under the Energy Performance Contract with AKENERJI.
AKENERJI develops projects, manages all implementation and business processes, ensures the implementation of projects, and offers solutions and long-term commercial partnerships to its partners and customers.
What is an EscoSolar Proposal?
ESCO Service Model is a model that fully takes on the responsibilities of running projects with high performance and implementing all financing, design and engineering applications of technology and energy investments that can optimize energy costs of businesses. This model is implemented successfully worldwide.
It is defined as the “Energy Performance Contract” by the legal regulations of our country.
ESCOSOLAR offers its customers the opportunity to build their own solar power plants and reduce energy costs with this model.
"Why Should I Prefer Solar Energy?”
Investors decide to invest in solar energy systems for a variety of reasons. The sun is a good financial investment and it is desirable to invest in a more sustainable future. One of the important advantages of solar investments is that it protects limited fossil fuel resources and supports the development of clean energy technologies.
Institutions and industrial companies think of solar investments as an improvement that reduces the risk of rising electricity costs, and they want to create positive outcomes and competitive power by increasing brand reliability within sustainability policies.
No matter what, it is clear that solar energy will be the most preferred source of energy in the future.
Because Solar Power Plants…
- They operate without the need for additional materials such as fuel or water,
- They do not create excessive noise,
- They do not cause pollution and emissions in contrast to other energy production methods,
- They are safe and risk-free,
- They need minimal maintenance,
- They are long-lasting,
- They are scalable, modular, and extendable,
- They can be positioned smoothly on already existing structures/rooftops,
- They are easy to install and manage.
“In the ESCOSOLAR proposal, all concerns and questions of the customer for the Installation of Roof GES are resolved by taking on all responsibilities free of charge, including unforeseen risks…”